The term Kyle and Vivian Limited or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and place of register is H.K. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All field indicated as compulsory must be completed inorder to proceed the checkout process. Upon completion of the compulsory detail required, you will be asked to enter your payment details. By completing your payment details you confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. All products are paid immediately to us, and all card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer.
All ordered products that have not yet delivered are remained as the property of Kyle And Vivian Limited. Product's ownership are transfered only when the products are delivered to the address specified by you. If your ordered product's payment have not received and have already received the products, you must pay for or return the products within the 30 days period, failed to do so, we reserve the right to charge for any or all damage of the products.
Invitation to Treat
All order is a under the condition of invitation to treat, Purchase are complete when you (Customer) received the Confirmation email, We have the right to cancel the order if it is mis-priced or out of stock. All cancelled order are subject to refund.
Payment - All Purchases will be made in Hong Kong dollars. Additional charges of exchange rate may be subjected by your International credit card providers or banks which the credit card holders will be liable to pay.
All our products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. You are liable for any additional import entry tax or additional tax that arised.
Where applicable, it will be your sole responsibility to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applicable to goods supplied to you.
Kyle and Vivian Limited